Sunday, August 12, 2007

A Title

I haven't really said anything lately, but things have indeed happen. We're in the middle of a heat wave over here and it's driving me nuts. And I hate being driven nuts.

I got a new roommate who despite being a goth is a rather nice guy. He seems a little to nervous at times and seems to think that I can answer his questions (I'm not terribly smart, guy). Though I certainly am not interested in the Gothy stuff he likes, he seems interested in my comics, so as you can assume, I'm happy to oblige. We actually have two new coworkers and he also seems like a nice guy, but I'm getting the impression that NOVA will soon be run by nerds. That's because my current boss will be leaving rather soon (in September) and we'll be without a true boss figure for a while. Frankly, that seems a little strange since I don't see anyone there being true leadership material. No offense to my coworkers, of course.

I'm also still contemplating what I'm going to do once my year is up. Shall I go back to university to get a masters in TESL. Perhaps I'll tech somewhere in Europe. Perhaps I'll stay in Japan. I really don't know, and I really should decide sometime soon. I. JUST. DON'T. KNOW.

In all honesty, I'm in a bit of a rut, so I'm going to try to type some random stuff in this thing at least every other night. I'll probably keep things short though. Maybe not this short but still... short. I'll write again soon. (It's too hot to do anything that isn't just lying down and sweating.

No comments: